Considering I just shared my 5 tips to make your life more Hygge, I figured I keep the Hygge vibe going by sharing with you all some of my latest Danish decor finds…
Yes, I pretty much buy everything on Amazon & am the queen of finding the good shit, at the best price.
We are still decorating the new place, & slowly but surely it’s coming along, but as I have been shopping for stuff, I have been saving the links for you guys!
Danish vibes are all the rag these, & not only are these items SO chic, but also super friendly on the budget (nothing is over $200!). Happy shopping babes, & if you ever find something great on Amazon that I need to know about, PLZ SHARE. That place is a treasure trove.
1. mid century plant stand: I have not gotten this yet, but it’s on my long list of things to buy for the house. I love love love these plant stands & typically they are upwards $300, so I was stoked to find one for around $100.
2. sheepskin rug: I have sheepskin rugs in three rooms in my house. They add a cozy feel to the rooms in my house, & a little texture is always a good thing. Plus, the dogs LOVE laying on our sheepskins.
3. Acapulco chair: ever since I went to Mexico, I have wanted an Acapulco chair. They are definitely more for looks over comfort, but they are just so damn chic (especially if you drape the above sheepskin over it w/ the below black & white cross pillow #killercombo).
4. dark grey bedroom bench: we just got this, & we are obsessed (along with everyone who comes over). It’s VERY Danish, because the Danish love mid century furniture, & now I do too.
5. black & white cross pillow cover: another very Danish thing, this cross pattern. It’s minimal, black & white, & right up my alley. We currently have ours on our grey bench… but pending the final chair choice, it could move… or I will order more?? Be sure to grab a pillow insert as well!
6. Noma coffee table book: Noma is rated the best restaurant in the world by Michelin, something like 3 or 4 years in a row, & it’s damn impossible to get a reservation (you have to book a year in advance). Zack & I tried to go each year we were on Copenhagen, but it didn’t happen. The coffee table book will have to do for now.
7. geometric candle holders: I have been eyeing the Kubus candle holder by Mogens Lassens for a hot minute now, but it’s pretty pricey for a candle holder, & these black square candle holders gave me all the Kubus feels… plus, $15 is much better for my bank account. Also, swap out the glass votive holders for tea lights or small candles. I think the glass votive holders were a little cheesy.
8. Eames style dining chairs: we haven’t had time to get our dining table yet, but once we do… we know we want these chairs. They are modern, sleek, & come in a pack of two $165 (which in the world of chairs… is a steal).
9. black & white cross blanket: AHHH- this might be the find of the century. I also really wanted the Pia Wallen Cross Blanket foreverrrr now, but it’s also way too much for a blanket (especially after Ruby ate the last expensive blanket I owned!). I just couldn’t justify spending $220 on a blanket my dogs will slobber on. It’d make me a nervous wreck. So I waited & waited for a dupe, & that’s what I got. This beauty is only $45 & honestly- the other one looks not as comfy as this one feels.
10. marble coffee table: the amount of questions I get about this coffee table is insane, especially since it was under $80. YES- it’s cheap AF, & I love love love it. Not real marble, obviously, but 100% looks it.