Fall is my season.
I love the cozy weather, grey days, pumpkin spice everything, layered looks, & of course- the shoes.
Fall shoes are just so much better than Summer shoes… & this season is really taking the cake. Think tons of sleek booties (always), chic embroidery, suede sneakers, edgy patterns, crushed velvet, & killer OTK boots.
Here are a few of my top fave shoe picks for Fall!
1. Miss Selfridge embroidered boots: If you followed along NYFW, embroidered shoes were everywhere & this floral pair is the perfect addition to any outfit. I am envisioning these boots w/ some distressed skinny jeans, a white boyfriend button up, & a leather moto jacket.
2. Free People Steele tall boot: How insane are these tall boots? Loving the black and tan contrast + the zig zag details on the stitching.
3. 3.1 Phillip Lim crushed velvet boots: I am SO obsessed w/ the crushed velvet trend right now & these are just too good. They’d look esp. rad with leather skinnies & a chunky knit sweater.
4. Leopard ankle boots: I am always a fan of leopard, so I am happy to see it’s making a big comeback this Fall & shoes are a great way to rock the trend. This ankle boot has the perfect leopard print (not too big, not too small) & I love that it covers the whole boot (versus having a black or wood heel!).
5. Kendall + Kylie Finley bootie: These are the chicest black boots I’ve seen in a while & a total shoe staple! The Kendall + Kylie collection is amazing, but these are def. my top pick!
6. Nasty Gal Vanguard suede boot: Love a good black thigh high boot, & the grommet details really edge things up- they’d pair perfect w/ one of my many oversized Harley shirts.
7. Adidas Tubular Defiant trainers: Adidas are my jam, & this shade of pink is everything right now. LOVE.
8. Free People Mage sneaker: The creeper sole is still going strong, & this white sneaker with tan calf hair detail is major. Also, no laces! I love a good slide on sneak.
9. NikeLab Air Max 1 Royal: I am digging these suede tan Nikes! They have some retro vibes, yet are also v. chic. This is the perfect sneaker to wear with more dressed up styles (i.e. a cute LBD w/ a camel jacket!).
Happy shopping (& HAPPY WKND!!)