Not gonna lie, but I am pretty obsessed w/ this DIY fur purse.
It’s just screams Fall with all of it’s slouchy & fluffy goodness, am I right?
Best of all, it’s SO easy to make. If you can sew (or maybe if you know someone who can?), you can whip this chic bad boy up in no time. Plus, it’s super oversized, which is perfect since I hoard in my purse like Mary Poppins. There is way more than enough room for my huge wallet, clunky camera, bag of lipsticks (100 shades of brown, it’s absurd), day planner, three pairs of sunnies, wrinkle release spray, ETCETERA X 100.
Fur purses can be pricey AF, so as I always say, if you can’t buy, DIY!
Peep the super easy directions below & be sure to share all your #FashionlushDIY projects on Insta so I can check out your handy work. x, E
DIY Fur Purse
» satin lining (I went with navy, cause navy + fur is an epic combo)
» fabric scissors & sewing pins
» sewing machine + needle & thread
» magnets (optional)
1. cut one large rectangle of fur & lining (when folded in half, this is the size of your finished purse).
2. pin the underside of your fur fabric to the under side of your satin lining (so the shiny side is facing up) & sew together.
3. fold the purse in half so the satin lining is on the outside & pin the sides together, sew!
4. hand sew your gold chain to the corners of the bag.
5. optional: adhere small magnets to the inside of the bag for a closure!