How GOOD is this short week?! It’s like I blinked & now the weekend is almost here. Yay x 100!
June gloom has been in full effect around here, which I love (total introvert weather!), but a few days ago we got a nice day of sunshine so I took full advantage & put together a fun little spring look ft. my fave new sandals.
Spring Espadrilles are all the rage right now, & I am really digging them. I just scored these lace-up beauties from Forever 21 (only $35!!!) & I have been wearing them on repeat lately. I kept it pretty simple with a longline nude blazer/basic black t-shirt/standout bag combo, but I definitely think any pair of espadrilles can be dressed up with a flowy floral dress or paired with skinny jeans as seen here for a more edgy vibe.
My top 5 Spring Espadrille Picks of the Moment::
1. Forever 21 Lace-Up Espadrilles: duh! These are so major & look great wrapped up the leg, or just around the ankle!
2. ASOS Suede Tassel Espadrilles: These tan suede slides are so chic & I am loving that tassel detail. Pair them with a good tan & they are the ultimate vacay shoe.
3. Steve Madden Espadrille Sneakers: I am LOVING these sneakers! The sole is just the perfect amount of height, & the combo of light grey + jute is on point.
4. Rebecca Minkoff Gila Espadrille Sandal: I am digging the lace-up vibe & am really into the look of these soft leather wraps. Also, a great vacay shoe (they take up little room, & are super versatile!).
5. ASOS Tortoise Flatform Espadrilles: I have been super drawn to tortoise shell prints as of late, so I really think I need these. Plus, that uber high flatform is rightttt up my alley (super flattering for the legs!).
SO- thoughts? Are you guys team espadrille? Got any recent ones I need to check out! LMK & you can shop this look + even more of my fave Spring kicks below. x, E
The Edit | Spring Espadrilles
[ PHOTOS BY ARIELLE LEVY ]