Prime Day is back!!!
It’s no secret… Amazon is my drug. The reviews, the endless items, the 2-day Prime shipping— the whole experience is just addicting.
If you are an avid Amazon shopper & don’t have Prime, you gotta get on that like yesterday. Especially cause Prime Day is kind of the shit.
Basically, Prime Day is the Black Friday sale of Summer.
To Sum it up, here’s what you need to know about Prime Day:
- you need to be a Prime member to shop, but they allow trial Prime members to partake, so now is the time to try it out!
- it starts tonight tonight, July 10th, at 9 p.m.
- you have a total of 30 hours to shop.
- new deals will be offered every 5 minutes.
- there will also be deals for Amazon Prime Now, same day delivery/perishables include
- there are different types of deals: spotlight (available until the stock runs out), lightening (items discounted for a short time period), & savings (all day promotions!).
I know… kinda overwhelming, but really it’s super simple to shop Prime Day: make sure you are signed up for Prime (trial account works too!) & start building an Amazon wishlist. You guys can always peep my running Amazon “Fashionlush Favorites” list as well- I always add to it when I find something AMAZING on Amazon.
SO- when items go on sale that are on your wishlist, you will get notified. Lastly, be sure to download the Amazon app so you can get early access to upcoming deals. You can also “watch” different deals from the app, & you will get notified when the deals drop.
Now, here are a few Fashionlush Amazon Faves:
note: I have no clue if these items will be on sale, some of them I may have read *hints* about online, but mainly the below are just some things I love/want that I suggest keeping an eye on!
When the sale officially starts, I will add to this post & update on the LIVE DEALS.
1. Amazon Echo: I have been wanting one of these for a while now, & rumor has it both the echo & the dot will be discounted during the sale. I already have it added to my cart for when the sale drops.
2. Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation: just the world’s best foundation- fingers crossed this goes on sale cause I need to re-up.
3. Spark Palm Launch Mini Drone: I am such a nerd when it comes to toys, but Zack & I both have been wanting to add a drone to our collection. It’s so great for travel! The Spark Palm looks SO rad. It is tiny, but the quality is on point. I am pretty confident this will go on sale, & pretty confident I will be getting one.
5. FujiFilm Insta Mini 90 Neo Classic Camera: I already have an Instax Mini, so this may be excessive, but I really really love the retro feels of this camera so if it goes on sale, I might just go for it. Also, keep an eye on the black Instax film cause it’s also very cool.
8. Quay x Desi Perkins ‘High Key’ sunglasses: oh you know, just my favorite aviators evvvvvverrrr.
9. Fitbit Charge 2: if you want to get in shape & are looking for a fitness watch to help you reach your goals, but don’t want to drop a ton of money on the Apple watch, the Fitbit Charge 2 is where it’s at. I love love love mine & love how it tracks calories burned in my workout. Plus, it’s kinda chic, yah?
10. Tile Slim (iphone/wallet/anything finder): okay, this is one of those things you are gonna think you don’t need, but when you have it… you will be the happiest person ever. It’s a wallet finder, it’s slim, & it works (trust me, I know from experience!). Another online rumor, but these are supposedly gonna be 50% off!
11. Sagely Smart pill organizer: I wouldn’t normally rave about a pill organizer, but I swear- this one is SO so good. Both my Mom & Sister have already ordered for themselves, and if it goes on sale (or if it doesn’t), you should too.
12. Stadler Form Essential Oil Diffuser: I’ve owned quite a few diffusers in my day, but the Stadler Form is the absolute best. It’s good looking, works so well (no weird leaking/splattering), doesn’t take up a ton of room, & emits all of the yummy essential oils w/ some serious power.
Live Prime Day Deals
+ 23 & Me DNA testing kit ($100 off)
+ Samsung 28″ flat screen ($120 off)
+ Kindle E-reader ($30 off)
+ Furbo 2 Way Dog Camera + treat dispenser ($80 off)
+ Sunuv Gel Dryer Curing Lamp, cause at home gel mani’s are kind of everything ($26 off)
+ Asterwood Hyaluronic Acid— this stuff is AMAZING. I use it every night. ($15 off)