1. James Coffee Co.: I have always seen James Coffee Co. up on the feed, but only just made it in recently… & it’s already a new fave. It’s a huge space w/ lots of cement (I love cement), black accents, marble tables, neon signs, & a whole bunch of little shops within the space. While you’re waiting for your beverage, be sure to check out Haystack Floral– it’s a flower lovers heaven. I don’t typically drink coffee, but my boyfriend says it’s the best & they make a mean London Fog (w/ almond milk!).
2. Square Bar Cafe: drinks on FLEEK, rainbow bagels (w/ funfetti cream cheese), cups shaped like lightbulbs, fruity pebble ice cream sandwiches, the list of Instagram worthy things at this cafe are endless. Just look at their account, it’s AMAZING (& everything tastes delicious too!!). I think I will have to make a visit this weekend cause they are always adding insane stuff to the menu!
3. Holsem Coffee: if you’re obsessed w/ marble, minimalism, & REALLY good coffee- Holsem is where it’s at. As I said above, I don’t typically drink coffee… the typically is thrown in their because the only coffee I like is at Holsem. They make a banana bread cold brew that will literally blow your mind, & also a really really good handmade gingerale.
4. Binghaus: this place is a new discovery/obsession of mine. They are known for their rolled ice cream, which is so fun to watch them make. We got the black sesame flavor with Mochi & we also got the watermelon bingsoo which was NEXT LEVEL. Clearly this is some photogenic food, but be sure to check out the bathroom before you leave & snap a selfie of the mirror or just a photo of the major #bathroomgoals. Oh yea, & they also have a neon sign that says “coffee cures chaos”, which is the most instagrammable thing ever.
5. Cafe Gratitude: last but not least, the go to spot for the perfect food flat lay, Cafe Gratitude. I love the food, love the beverages (turmeric latte & collagen rose beauty water gives me life), & love love the decor of the place. For the perfect shot- do a little girls day lunch so you’ve got the whole menu on that killer marble table.
Anything I am missing? Please share your favorite insta-worthy eats in San Diego so I can try it out ;). x, E